KEY RULES TO KEEP THE CHURCH LADIES HAPPY
- Don't get too far down the road on a new idea without involving them.
- Don't tell them what to do, ask them how best to involve them in the work to be done.
- Allow them to lead especially if you really need it done fast, right and under budget.
- If you have exhausted all other sources to learn what "the church" really thinks about something and don't feel you are getting at the "real deal" , ask the church ladies. They are better than the CIA when It comes to gathering intel.
- Recognize their value to the growth, culture, strength, and tone of the church. In many homes they are the real reason the family is attending church. They are definitely the reason their family is at "THIS CHURCH" vs "THAT CHURCH".