Nothing more unattractive than hearing him fix a situation where his help was not invited. Refereeing a riff between mom and child. Monday morning quarterbacking a spout he overheard between his woman and her girlfriend. Correcting her behavior that he deems needs fixing before that behavior goes back out to play in public. Unsexy! Unsexy! No doubt really not nice.
Here though is something that women keep in their secret play book. It was likely first recorded at the pyramids among the women of the Pharaohs. In any case, nothing new here but guys you will want to take this down. Women will break things just to watch you fix it.
We will break it, stand over it, and name it if we think it will get you to open up to us in the relationship.
Following are some examples of how we will break it, praying you will fix it.
- Start an argument over something inconsequential. Why did you leave the end piece (butt) of the bread in the loaf for last?
- Sweat the really small stuff.....mostly your stuff.
- Go back to 1972 in an argument just because we can remember back then and you can't.
- Wear rollers to bed (the really hard plastic kind).
- Agree not to exchange Valentine presents, get you something and STOP SPEAKING because you did not us anything.
- Speak monotone in small sound bites. No real conversation of the adult kind. Just loud enough to hear our man say, "I can't hear you, come over here and sit down with me."
Now we love our men, Lord knows we do. We just can't live in an unbalanced love environment for long. We will start looking for things to break, no heart breaks allowed. No long term harm intended. We just love our men and sometimes just need to start a little something to get something going again.
Ecclesiastes 9:9 ESV /
Enjoy life with the wife whom you love, all the days of your vain life that he has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life and in your toil at which you toil under the sun.