I am able to respond abundantly because almost always this person has shown me over time, has demonstrated to me more than once how they really feel....abundantly. Notice I did not say they have "told" me, no they have "shown" me.
I get so very frustrated when words and deeds don't match up. I say this in any sort of relationship be it marital, friendship, family. Humor me as I list a few of my abundant examples.
- They show you where you fit in how they spend their discretionary time.
- You give, they take. They ask for change.
- They say, I love you too. You are the one initiating, they are responding/receiving.
- You get the feeling they are always playing Ketchup (Catch Up).
- Your "tank" is empty their tank is full.
- You feel a let down of disappointment before they even have a chance to pull their trigger. You have seen it all before, abundantly.
- Real joy comes in like a dripping faucet. Does not have to be that way but it is.
- You are constantly making up the happy ending.
- You know that you know that you know something just doesn't feel right.
- Then abundantly comes into full view with full meaning.